19 April 2014 09:57

LARNACA- Larnaca CID is on Friday continuing its investigations into the apparent sexual abuse of a nine-year-old boy by a male teenager.
The 15-year-old boy accused of the attack was arrested and taken into custody on Friday but expected to be released pending further investigation.
According to the police, the parents of the nine-year-old on Thursday went to the police station and said they believed he had been sexually abused by the 15-year-old over the past one to two years.
Both boys were examined by doctors who determined the nine-year-old had been sexually abused, the police said.
Also according to the police, the teenager has admitted abusing the younger boy.
Once the police have completed their file on the case, it will be sent to the Law Office of the Republic. Larnaca CID investigations are continuing.


ShowBiz

Weather from k24.net

Radio Stations

CYPRUS MAP

Cyprus maps

City Centre Maps