20 May 2014 20:34

 A British couple holidaying in Polis Chrysochous ended up in hospital on Monday night, hours after landing on the island, after suffering an electric shock in a Jacuzzi.
According to police investigators, the couple had rented a luxury villa close to Polis – in the Paphos district – and had barely unpacked their suitcases when they decided to use the Jacuzzi to unwind from their trip.
But what they hoped would be a soothing end to their day ended in utter shock when the Jacuzzi malfunctioned and they were electrocuted whilst both inside the tub.
They both ended up in the Polis Chrysochous Hospital were they were treated for electric shock but, according to doctors, both escaped the worst.
Officials of the Electromechanical Services arrived to inspect the Jacuzzi and discovered that the wiring had not been installed properly.


ShowBiz

Weather from k24.net

Radio Stations

CYPRUS MAP

Cyprus maps

City Centre Maps