Languages and Religions
Money and Currency
Climate and Weather
Culture & History
Cyprus in Antiquity
Byzantine, Frankish and Venetian Periods
Ottoman and British Rule
The Cyprus Problem
Investing in Cyprus
The Tax System
Museums and Art Galleries
Animal Parks, Aquariums
Sun and Sea
Coasts and Beaches
Boat Trips and Cruises
Enjoy Life in Cyprus
Hot and Trending
At the Movies
Flavours of Cyprus
Sports and Leisure
Health and Wellbeing
Rural and Nature
Spiritual and Cultural Routes
Weather in Cyprus
Booking your stay
Search to Rent
Search for Sale
Search New Homes
Search for Commercial
ENTER & WIN
Ayia Napa campaign to save Korakas natural bridge
A beautiful natural bridge within Cape Greco national park, “Korakas Arch” (Kamara tou Koraka) is in danger of collapsing into the sea because of erosion.
Three years ago, the Forestry...
EU calls on Turkey to respect Cyprus' sovereign rights
The European Council on Friday called on Turkey to respect the sovereign rights of the Republic of Cyprus in its waters, and has reminded Ankara that recognising all EU member states was a...
President in good health, returning to Cyprus on Saturday
President Anastasiades is in good health and will return to Cyprus on Saturday, government spokesman Nicos Christodoulides said on Friday.
The President, who travelled to Brussels to attend the...
Taxi drivers fined
Two taxi drivers were fined €300 each for taking passengers without using a taximeter, the Licensing Authority said on Friday.
It said a €600 fine was imposed on another taxi driver for...
Nominations open for 8th Paphos Hearts of Gold award
The nomination process for the Paphos Hearts of Gold award 2014 is now open.
The philanthropic community based award is now in its eighth year. It aims to recognise those who have shown tremendous...
Decline in game brings fewer hunting days
The number of permitted hunting days will be cut from 17 to 13 this year because there has been a steady decline in game, Interior Minister Socratis Hasikos said on Friday.
Speaking to reporters...
Fewer using heroin but cannabis use up
National Drug Documentation and Monitoring Centre (EKTPN) figures released on Friday revealed 12 people had died directly or indirectly as a result of drug use with three connected to newly-emerged...
Probe underway into crash of small plane
Experts are examining debris from the twin engine Diamond DA42 airplane which crashed into the sea off Cyprus on Wednesday as the Aircraft Accident Investigation Commission began its investigation on...
Ayia Napa improvements underway
Ayia Napa will be bustling with construction projects this winter, including at the new Farmer’s Square in the centre of the town which will feature a sculpture by Philippos Yiapanis, according...
Vergas did sign Rouvas contract, vice-mayor confirms
Deputy Mayor of Paphos Makris Rousis on Friday confirmed that Mayor Savvas Vergas’ signature does appear on a charity concert contract with Greek star Sakis Rouvas even though the Municipal...
• Ayia Napa campaign to save Korakas natural bridge
• EU calls on Turkey to respect Cyprus' sovereign rights
• President in good health, returning to Cyprus on Saturday
• Taxi drivers fined
• Nominations open for 8th Paphos Hearts of Gold award
• Decline in game brings fewer hunting days
• Fewer using heroin but cannabis use up
• Probe underway into crash of small plane
• Ayia Napa improvements underway
• Vergas did sign Rouvas contract, vice-mayor confirms
• EU leaders to call on Turkey to respect Cyprus EEZ
• Anastasiades feeling 'much better',
• Foreign worker killed, another injured in car accident
• Stylianides named EU Ebola coordinator
• Ban calls for de-escalation of tensions over Cyprus energy
• Calls for clampdown on easy access to booze
• UPDATE: Anastasiades to miss EU summit after health scare
• Motorcyclist killed in Limassol crash
• Vergas suspends himself from Paphos council
• Bodies of pilots of crashed plane found
• Britain's Queen Elizabeth sends her first tweet
• France says air strikes take out weapons arsenal in Iraq
• New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
• Canada Parliament gunman had planned to travel to Syria -police
• New York doctor tests positive for Ebola
• Policeman arrested after ammunition found at Buckingham Palace
• Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions
• Dancing priests become Internet sensation
• Drugmakers may need indemnity for fast-tracked Ebola vaccines
• Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
• Mexico says mayor, wife were behind student-teacher disappearances
• UPDATE: Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital
• UPDATE: Shooting locks down Canadian parliament
• Police: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa
• Erdogan says US weapons airdrop on Kobani was wrong
• EU okays new executive as Juncker vows to seize 'Europe's last chance'
• Russia says Ukraine should find money to pay for gas within a week
• Editor who guided Watergate coverage dies at 93
• Onslaught on Yazidis may be attempted genocide -UN
• Missing sphinx head found at Amphipolis
<a data-cke-saved-href="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a817c754&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" href="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a817c754&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" target="_blank"><img alt="" border="0" data-cke-saved-src="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=23&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&n=a817c754" src="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=23&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&n=a817c754" /></a>
• Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
• Cyprus mulls cost of weaker rouble
• Cyprus Airways flying on empty
• UK's Lloyds to cut 9,000 jobs over next 3 years -sources
• ΙΜF insists on new public sector wage cuts in 2016
• IMF warns against ‘reform fatigue’
• Nadal withdraws from Paris Masters
• Heavy loss for Apollon in Europe League
• Stellar Lamela is hot Spur as Tottenham hit five
• Cyprus under-17s await England opener
• Anorthosis and Omonia aim for wins
• Sharapova falls to Kvitova as Williams bounces back
• Scene set for titanic 'Clasico'
• Battered Wallabies head north to put down World Cup marker
• Money worries remain for Omonia
• Andone seeking better Apollon results
• World number one Williams walloped by Halep
• Crisis deepens at Caterham Formula One team
• Arsenal victory papers over the cracks
• Ronaldo leads rout as Real outclass Liverpool
• Cheika replaces McKenzie as Wallabies head coach
• Unforced errors hurt Sharapova in Singapore opener
• Bebe weighs up pros and cons
• Champions League resumes with a flurry of goals
• Man City stumble again with late CSKA penalty
• PSG beats APOEL 1-0 in Champs League Group F match
• Bringing Cypriot hospitality back in vogue
• Cyprus property sales up in September
• Questions & answers on the 1.1.2013 IPT
• Property prices down
• Array of complaints
• BoC to sell more property
• Property sales rise
• Property sales plunge 'slowing down'
• Condo hotels: do we know enough?
Enjoy Life in Cyprus
AT THE MOVIES
HOT AND TRENDING
What's Special About Cyprus
RURAL AND NATURE
SPORTS AND LEISURE
Discover the best of Cyprus
COASTS AND BEACHES
MUSEUMS AND ART GALLERIES
WEATHER IN CYPRUS
information : contact us : terms and conditions © 2014 Phileleftheros Public Company Ltd
Design and Developed by