Languages and Religions
Money and Currency
Climate and Weather
Culture & History
Cyprus in Antiquity
Byzantine, Frankish and Venetian Periods
Ottoman and British Rule
The Cyprus Problem
Investing in Cyprus
The Tax System
Museums and Art Galleries
Animal Parks, Aquariums
Sun and Sea
Coasts and Beaches
Boat Trips and Cruises
Enjoy Life in Cyprus
Hot and Trending
At the Movies
Flavours of Cyprus
Sports and Leisure
Health and Wellbeing
Rural and Nature
Spiritual and Cultural Routes
Weather in Cyprus
Booking your stay
Search to Rent
Search for Sale
Search New Homes
Search for Commercial
Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
U.S.-led air strikes hit Islamic State positions around the Syrian border town of Kobani on Friday in an apparent bid to pave the way for heavily-armed Kurdish peshmerga forces to enter from...
Muslim men over 50 return to Jerusalem's Aqsa mosque, tension high
Muslim worshippers over the age of 50 returned to pray at Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem's Old City on Friday, a day after Israeli authorities shut down all access to the sacred compound following...
China to send elite army unit to help fight Ebola in Liberia
China will dispatch an elite unit from the People's Liberation Army to help Ebola-hit Liberia, the Foreign Ministry said on Friday, responding to U.N. calls for a greater global effort to fight...
Compaore defies calls to step down
Burkina Faso's President Blaise Compaore has said that he will stay in power at the head of a transitional government until after elections, rejecting opposition calls for him to step down...
Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal
Ukraine, Russia and the European Union have penned a deal that will see Moscow resume vital supplies of gas to its ex-Soviet neighbour over the winter in return for payments funded in part by...
Apple's Tim Cook says 'proud to be gay'
Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook publicly came out as gay in an article he wrote in Bloomberg Businessweek.
Cook has never previously acknowledged his sexual orientation.
"So let me...
Burkina protestors burn parliament, ransack state TV
Thousands of protesters stormed Burkina Faso's parliament and ransacked state television on Thursday, forcing it off the air ahead of a planned vote on a motion to allow the veteran president to...
First Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria's Kobani -monitoring group
The first Iraqi Kurdish peshmerga fighters entered the beseiged Syrian town of Kobani through the border crossing with Turkey on Thursday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Hawaii lava crosses residential property, threatens more homes
A slow-moving river of molten lava from an erupting volcano crept over residential and farm property on Hawaii's Big Island on Wednesday after incinerating an outbuilding as it threatened dozens...
No hope for survivors in Sri Lanka land slide, over 100 dead
Hopes of finding survivors under the mud and rubble of a landslide in south-central Sri Lanka had run out by first light on Thursday, though a government minister cut the estimated death toll to more...
• Possible CA closure would cost €302 m say pilots
• Cyprus performs badly on Ebola readiness
• Cyta warning over scammers
• Vergas and three others to stand trial over text threats
• Brit tourist struck by lightning in Paphos
• Collection for Syrian refugees
• Mind where you park
• President prepares for Moscow deals in January
• SMS investigators to hand over case file
• Cyprus Airways locked in crucial Friday talks
• Property tax deadline extended
• Paphos at centre of second fundraiser fraud probe
• Cyprus-Greece-Egypt to hold ministerial meeting on energy
• Govt to exhaust efforts to save Cyprus Airways
• New European Studies Master at UCY
• ‘I’d rather walk than drink and drive’ deadline approaches
• Kurds on hunger strike for refugee status
• Four years jail for 33 cannabis plants
• Bill to abolish anonymity for prepaid SIM cards
• Anastasiades' Moscow visit 'soonest possible'
• Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
• Muslim men over 50 return to Jerusalem's Aqsa mosque, tension high
• China to send elite army unit to help fight Ebola in Liberia
• Compaore defies calls to step down
• Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal
• Apple's Tim Cook says 'proud to be gay'
• Burkina protestors burn parliament, ransack state TV
• First Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria's Kobani -monitoring group
• Hawaii lava crosses residential property, threatens more homes
• No hope for survivors in Sri Lanka land slide, over 100 dead
• In US Ebola fight, no two quarantines are quite the same
• More than 100 believed killed in Sri Lanka landslide
• Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia -WHO
• Zambia's Scott becomes Africa's first white leader in 20 years
• UK signs £1.5 b military air traffic deal
• Iraqi peshmerga poised to join battle against Islamic State in Syria
• Unmanned U.S. supply rocket for space station explodes on liftoff
• Pope Francis says Big Bang theory does not contradict role of God
• Three killed, over 150 missing in Sri Lanka landslide
• Supply rocket headed to space station explodes
<a data-cke-saved-href="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a817c754&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" href="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a817c754&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" target="_blank"><img alt="" border="0" data-cke-saved-src="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=23&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&n=a817c754" src="http://xblasterads1.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=23&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&n=a817c754" /></a>
• Supreme Court rules foreclosure bills unconstitutional
• Euro zone inflation slightly higher in October
• Lessons to learn from Cyprus bailout crash
• Supreme Court to rule on foreclosures debate
• British Airways owner ups profit forecast
• BOJ shocks markets with more easing
• Tricky trips for APOEL and Apollon
• England kids rule the roost in Paphos
• Neymar to get Olympic tournament calling
• Football bosses ponder ‘own goals’ sanctions
• Controversial batsman gets World Cup lifeline
• Murray powers into Tours final
• Levski handed stadium ban by BFU
• Hamilton aims to make it 10 in Texas
• Murray one step closer to London after Paris win
• Ferdinand suspended for three games for Twitter comment
• Holders City exit League Cup to resurgent Newcastle
• Anorthosis and Doxa leave it late
• Winning start for Baghdatis in Geneva
• Serran confident ahead of Cyprus Cup trip
• Djokovic wins 1st match since birth of his son
• Liverpool, Chelsea dig deep, advance in League Cup
• Olympic speed skating rink underway in Pyeongchang
• 2018 World Cup in Russia to be effective but not intrusive
• Cyprus’ U-17s lose to France
• Apollon trounce Ethnikos 3-0
• Bringing Cypriot hospitality back in vogue
• Cyprus property sales up in September
• Questions & answers on the 1.1.2013 IPT
• Property prices down
• Array of complaints
• BoC to sell more property
• Property sales rise
• Property sales plunge 'slowing down'
• Condo hotels: do we know enough?
Enjoy Life in Cyprus
AT THE MOVIES
HOT AND TRENDING
What's Special About Cyprus
RURAL AND NATURE
SPORTS AND LEISURE
Discover the best of Cyprus
COASTS AND BEACHES
MUSEUMS AND ART GALLERIES
WEATHER IN CYPRUS
information : contact us : terms and conditions © 2014 Phileleftheros Public Company Ltd
Design and Developed by